Apply to Work with Me.
Please take the following to heart before applying.
For consulting work, I only work with men and women who are over the age of 35. The work, as we deliver it, makes the most sense to this demographic. (The Bloom Group Work, on the other hand, is for adults of all ages).
- If you're not ready for life to shift, don't apply. This system is for those who desire to transform their most basic patterns in short timeframes. Its not my job to convince you about why you need to make the changes you need to make; I simply support in the process, once the decision has been made. Once we begin the process, life will shift. Guaranteed.
- I prefer that when you embark on this journey, you do so without the addition of other modalities, at least at the onset. Other systems often confuse the message, and it can be difficult to attribute the changes you experience to this system if you embark on 5 other things at once.
- Because of the intense nature of this work, and the priceless rewards, significant fees apply. If you are not willing or able to invest in yourself at this time, please don't apply. The rewards are priceless, and we offer tiered opportunities to test them without risk.
- This is not a magic bullet, or a short cut. Again, this is the most direct path you will find. A few months of this work can be the equivalent of years of meditation, the growth that slowly comes by falling in and out of countless unfulfilling relationships, decades of therapy. However, it does not bypass anything. It still requires objectively seeing your own life, and processing emotions, etc.
- This work will supercharge your results. For this reason, I am passionate about delivering it to leaders, creatives, and entrepreneurs that are working to have a positive impact on the world at large. If we are not aligned on that front, please do not apply. Religious, spiritual, political beliefs are irrelevant to this process.
- And lastly, please don't apply on behalf of anyone else. We are each responsible for our own journeys, and this requires taking the requisite steps you need to take, in this case, an evolutionary leap.